Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thing 8

The five blogs I subscribed to are technology, top stories, US, education and cooking.
One of the major benefits of a RSS or reader is the information I would search for on the internet for hours is contained into one page. I also liked the fact that I could use specific search terms to cater my Google reader. Instead of searching though several newspapers and magazines to find articles that interest me, I will be able to read them through the RSS feed. Teachers can use the RSS feed to tag specific topics he/she may want to include in a lesson.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have over 100 blogs in my Google Reader - not that I have time to read them but they are there. Every now and then I get to feeling guility and mark everything as "read" and start all over again!

    ReplyDelete